Layaway Wedding Rings

Pay over time with no fees.
Your rings ship once all payments are made

Layaway Plan Features

  • Layaway rings online to lock in the price.
  • No credit check, no fees.
  • Weekly, biweekly, or monthly payments scheduled automatically to your debit/credit card.
  • Up to 12 month plans available
  • Portal - Manage your schedule, payment card, or ring styles online.
  • Looking to finance? Visit Buy Now and Pay Later!
jQuery UI Datepicker - Format date

Preview Your Layaway Plan


I would like my budget to be:


This can be the total amount you want to spend.


I would like my down payment to be:


It can be any amount between $50.00 and $500.00


I would like to pay my balance over a period of:

It can be anything between 0 and 6 months.


I would like my payments to occur every:

It can be anything between 0 and 4 weeks.


This can be the total amount you want to spend.


With my budget of I will pay

Then I will pay $ every for the next

Your calculation is on it way.
The email is not valid
Please complete all required fields

How to Layaway Your Purchase

Simply select "Layaway powered by" in cart and complete your purchase through the portal. Layaway Program Terms


Layaway plans must be paid off within 12 months. However, you can modify your scheduled payments at any time to fit your needs within this time frame.


Rings are crafted 3-4 weeks in advance of your final payment date. Early payoffs may require additional crafting time - you must inform us of anticipated early payoffs through your layaway manager for an updated shipping date.


Notice of cancellation must be given at least 1 business day prior to your next scheduled payment through your Layaway Manager.

Upon cancellation of a plan, 75% of payments made are refunded. The remaining 25% is non- refundable, but can be applied as a courtesy towards any new order placed within 6 months of the cancellation date.

Orders where no payments are made in 6 months will be considered abandoned, cancelled, and cannot be refunded.


Q: How do I buy on Layway?

A: Simply select "Layaway with" in cart and complete your purchse through the portal.

Q: Can I pay more?

A: Within your portal dashboard, select "Make a Payment" to make additional payments or pay off your balance. Please see our terms above on layaway plan completion.

Q: Can I change my schedule?

A: Please contact Mabel & Main Customer Support to adjust your payment schedule.

Q: What if I miss a payment?

A: Our system will retry any scheduled payment three times before marking the payment as "Defaulted". You can view your defaulted plan in your portal under 'Other Payment Plans'. You will see the option to pay the remaining balance due on the plan.

Q: Can I restart my defaulted payment to the original payment schedule?

A: If you are ready to restart and can pay in full, you can do so directly through their portal. If you need to create a schedule for the remaining balance, please contact Mabel & Main Customer Support.