Worn daily, your wedding rings will be with you through everything life throws at you. That's why it's important for your rings to come with coverage that withstands daily rigor but maintains its elegant look!
You'll receive an email with an RMA (Return Main Authorization) within one business day
Repairs are conducted and rings are returned via complimentary return shipping
We stand by our diamond jewelry with a full year crafter's warranty that covers against issues that can arise from the crafting of the ring. Coverage is offered for a period of one year from the date you receive your wedding rings purchase. If any issues arise due to crafting it’s most likely to happen during this time and we're here to make sure issues are addressed before your rings continue their journey with you through life as a married couple!
Out of Warranty Repairs
In the event that your ring experiences damage not covered by your warranty, our team of jewelers will be happy to assess the ring for an out-of-warranty repair.
- If damage is determined at fault of the crafting, we reserve the right to replace or repair the ring at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by aggressive wear or neglected care. Fine jewelry is susceptible to damage when exposed to abrasive chemicals like cleaning bleach or if worn during activities like lifting weights at the gym or operating heavy machinery.
- In the event that we are unsuccessful in repairing or replacing the item, we will replace the jewelry with one of equal value of the original purchase price from available inventory.
- The warranty is voided on jewelry that shows sign of modification or repair by a third party.
- All parts of the item must be returned to be eligible for warranty repair. A replacement fee will apply for any missing parts.
- We provide free return shipping on all completed repairs to addresses within the United States.